• Equivalent to Intalox Metal Tower Filler (IMTP), the industry's first and most widely used high performance random packing, introduced in the late 1970s
• Geometry ensures low liquid retention and significantly increases capacity compared to Pall rings.
SI-Ring is available in plastic.
• Equivalent to the widely used cascade mini ring (CMR)
• The Pall Ring evolves with a lower diameter-to-height ratio that facilitates orientation, which reduces pressure drop and increases capacity
• Excellent mechanical strength
• SC-rings perform exceptionally in random packaging in dirt media
SC-Ring is available in plastic.
• Equivalent to the widely used Pall ring
• Designed by BASF in around 1940.
• Punch “shovel” leaves “window” on the outside, which facilitates vapor flow and increases capacity compared to SR-rings
• Extensive testing by global research institutions
SP-Ring is available in plastic.
• Equivalent to the widely used Raschig ring
• The Raschig ring is one of the earliest known random packing, which was launched by Fritz Raschig at the end of the 19th century.
SR-Ring is available in plastic.